Flower Essences for Animals - March 24th 2020
Note: this class is also given Thursday March 26th 2020
Tuesday March 24 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Mountain time (=9.00 pacific, 12.00 eastern, 17:00 UK, 18:00 Western Europe)
In this class you will learn how to improve the well-being of animals using flower essences. You will also learn often overlooked but important basic factors that influence the well-being of animals.
The class will cover:
- Factors that influence the well-being of animals
- When and how to use flower, gem and environmental essences for animals
- How to recognize mirroring by animals and what you can learn from it and what to do
- Important Alaskan Essences for animals
Anyone can join this class, whether you own animals yourself, work as flower essence practitioner or practice another modality for animals, all are welcome!
• This class will be held online using ZOOM.
• This class will be set up as a meeting and you will be able to ask your questions during the Q&A section.
• Please participate if you register. We are reserving a spot for you and attendance is limited.
• The meeting will NOT be recorded.
• Buy your spot in our online store.
• Download and save your ticket, it contains the link to the Zoom meeting.
• Check the Zoom link at least 15 minutes prior to the meeting. You may need to download the ZOOM app. If you have never used Zoom before, no worries. It is super simple and easy to use.
• If an event sells out, we will upload a new event for another date.
• Check back or Email us and we will notify you once we have new dates.
• If you have questions contact us HERE.