Soul Support is our emergency care formula. It brings strength and stability during emergencies, stress, trauma and transformation, while providing support to rejuvenate and restore balance on all levels. This formula is known to be helpful in the following situations:
- Accidents involving injury, shock and trauma
- Emotional catharsis and violent outbursts
- Fear of flying
- Motion sickness
- Before, during and after visits to the dentist
- After receiving bad news
- After a fight, argument or disagreement
- Divorce, job changes and moving to a new place
- Post traumatic stress
- Before and immediately after surgery and during recovery
- Abrupt and/or major changes in plans
- In an animal shelter and for wild animal rescue and rehabilitation work
- For any transition, challenge, or initiation
Instructions for Use: Soul Support can be used by the whole family. For children, dilute the stock drops in water if giving orally. In times of acute stress take four drops directly from the bottle under the tongue, or add to a glass of water or juice and sip frequently (every hour or even more). Animals may receive the drops directly or in water.
For additional support, you can use the Soul Support Spray.
Essences in this formula: Cattail Pollen • Chalice Well • Cotton Grass • Fireweed • Labrador Tea • Malachite • River Beauty • Ruby • White Fireweed
For animals: put 4 drops in their water bowl and if necessary also 4 drops in their food. In acute circumstances in which the animal does not want to eat or drink: use the spray or put some drops on your hand and pet the animal.